Events and Festivals in Darmstadt
- Schloßgrabenfest: A music festival celebrated in the city center during the month of May. Admission fee isn’t applicable.
- Heinerfest: This festival is celebrated annually towards the end of June with a 4 to 5 day span. This is the biggest festival celebrated in Germany within a city.
- Filmfest Weiterstadt: An open air film festival celebrated in mid-August. You can attend the festival for free.
- Just for Fun: A street theatre festival celebrated during the month of August.
- Darmstädter Dichterschlacht: An appealing poetry slam series exhibited on irregular dates. Confirm dates and tickets while planning a visit.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Darmstadt