Park RosenhoeheCurrently Closed
- Address: 64287 Darmstadt, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-6151132900
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Palace, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Nature
Park Rosenhoehe - Review
Park Rosenhoehe is an enchanted garden with a pleasant walking area and pretty blooming flowers. It is originally the burial area of the Dukes of Hessen Darmstadt. The highlights of the park include; the Canopy, the Herb Garden, the clapboard house, the studio houses, the gate house, the princely tombs, the Spanish tower, the ancient and new mausoleum, the former palace, the Lion’s gate, the rosarium and the beautiful landscaped garden. The mesmerizing beauty of nature here will sure leave you in a state of dilemma while leaving.
Park Rosenhoehe Information
- Check the official website for guided tour hours.
- Visit the park during spring to witness the lovely fully bloomed flowers.
Park Rosenhoehe Ticket Prices
- Admission in the park is free. However the various attractions in the park a liable to varying fees. Please check the official website for details.
How To reach Park Rosenhoehe by Public Transport
- Hessischer Autobus-Verkehr Hermann Mendel bus stop
- TUH Staatliche Technische Überwachung Hessen bus stop
- M & S Kraftverkehr Südhessen UG (haftungsbeschränkt) bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darmstadt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darmstadt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Park Rosenhoehe
95% of people who visit Darmstadt include Park Rosenhoehe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.63% of people start their Park Rosenhoehe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Park Rosenhoehe
75.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Park Rosenhoehe
Park Rosenhoehe Trips
8 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland from MontevideoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Lisbon, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen, Prague, Vienna, Venice, Zurich