Park Rosenhoehe is an enchanted garden with a pleasant walking area and pretty blooming flowers. It is originally the burial area of the Dukes of Hessen Darmstadt. The highlights of the park include; the Canopy, the Herb Garden, the clapboard house, the studio houses, the gate house, the princely tombs, the Spanish tower, the ancient and new mausoleum, the former palace, the Lion’s gate, the rosarium and the beautiful landscaped garden. The mesmerizing beauty of nature here will sure leave you in a state of dilemma while leaving.
Park Rosenhoehe Travel Tips
- Check the official website for guided tour hours.
- Visit the park during spring to witness the lovely fully bloomed flowers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Park Rosenhoehe
- Admission in the park is free. However the various attractions in the park a liable to varying fees. Please check the official website for details.
How to Reach Park Rosenhoehe
- Hessischer Autobus-Verkehr Hermann Mendel bus stop
- TUH Staatliche Technische Überwachung Hessen bus stop
- M & S Kraftverkehr Südhessen UG (haftungsbeschränkt) bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Darmstadt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darmstadt and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Darmstadt include Park Rosenhoehe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.63% of people start their Park Rosenhoehe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Park Rosenhoehe
75.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Park Rosenhoehe