Schlossmuseum Darmstadt560 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Residenzschloss | Marktplatz 15, 64283Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-0615124035
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Observatory, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Museums
Schlossmuseum Darmstadt is a beautiful castle museum that was established at the initiative of the Grand Duke Ernst Ludwig of Hesse. The palace is home to a unique collection of art work, furniture, clocks, tableware and ceramics and jewelery. A guided tour is mandatory.
Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Travel Tips
- Tour charges are inclusive in the admission fee.
Entrance Ticket Details For Schlossmuseum Darmstadt
- Regular: € 4.00, Reduced: € 2.50
- Themed tours € 5.00 , Costumed guides: € 8.00
- Special tours German: 50, -€ plus € 2.50 per person
- Special tours English, French or Russian: 70, -€ plus € 2.50 per person
- Scenic Tours Packages: 140, - €
- Flashlight tours for adults Packages: 140, - €
- Children under 6 years, persons accompanying school classes, tour guide, ICOM and Museum Association members and holders of honorary card Darmstadt : Free
Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Hours
- The tours are only available from Friday – Sunday.
How to Reach Schlossmuseum Darmstadt
- Hessischer Autobus-Verkehr Hermann Mendel bus stop
- TUH Staatliche Technische Uberwachung Hessen bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Darmstadt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darmstadt and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Address: Residenzschloss | Marktplatz 15, 64283Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
- Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Contact Number: +49-0615124035
- Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Schlossmuseum Darmstadt Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Schlossmuseum Darmstadt(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Schlossmuseum Darmstadt: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Darmstadt include Schlossmuseum Darmstadt in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
71.91% of people start their Schlossmuseum Darmstadt visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Schlossmuseum Darmstadt
93.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schlossmuseum Darmstadt
People normally club together Messel Pit Fossil Site and Park Rosenhoehe while planning their visit to Schlossmuseum Darmstadt.