Are you looking for what to do in Darmstadt?
PLACES TO SEE
Darmstadt has a good number of museums and gardens. A few top attractions in Darmstadt that you should check out are:
- Mathildenhoehe und Jugendstilkolonie: The museum stands over a hill in Darmstadt exhibiting magnificent views of the city. The museum is home to all the original Art Nouveaux from the 1900 world exhibition.
- Landesmuseum: This is the reflection of a traditional natural museum in the city of Darmstadt. The glorious piece of architecture houses a wide collection of unique things from a broad sweep of European countries on display.
- Park Rosenhoehe: A beautiful garden with pleasant walking area and blooming flowers. It is originally the burial area of the Dukes of Hessen Darmstadt.
- Waldspirale: This is a gorgeous building with mind blowing architecture. The building has pedestrian access so you can admire its beauty from any angle.
WHERE TO BE
- The sparkling nightlife of Darmstadt creates an enthusiastic atmosphere. If not a club, you could also enjoy your night at a bar with some freshly brewed beer and good food.
- Talking about adventure, you could try Kletterwald, which is a forest area where you can climb, swing or jump across tress using safety measures.
Below we have a list of things to do in Darmstadt and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Darmstadt getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Darmstadt with confidence.