The Berry Springs Nature Park is known for its spring water fed pools- nature at its best. A good recreational spot for the weary traveler, the park is a must in every ‘things to see’ list.
- Swimming in the natural pools
- Walking Track through the whole park
- Kiosk amenities (during periods of high visits)
A day spent here is surely a day spent well.
- Do carry a change of clothes if you are sure to enter the serene pool.
- A small picnic is a must as there are no nearby eateries. The park has a picnic area.
- Call up the center to know if the pools are open for swimming as the pools can be closed in times of crocodile sightings.
- Rent a Car or Bike to reach the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.56% of people who visit Darwin include Berry Springs Nature Park in their plan
93.55% of people start their Berry Springs Nature Park visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Berry Springs Nature Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berry Springs Nature Park