Berry Springs Nature ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Cox Peninsula Rd, Berry Springs NT 0838, Australia, Darwin
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-889886310
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Family And Kids, Nature
Berry Springs Nature Park - Review
The Berry Springs Nature Park is known for its spring water fed pools- nature at its best. A good recreational spot for the weary traveler, the park is a must in every ‘things to see’ list.
- Swimming in the natural pools
- Walking Track through the whole park
- Kiosk amenities (during periods of high visits)
A day spent here is surely a day spent well.
Berry Springs Nature Park Information
- Do carry a change of clothes if you are sure to enter the serene pool.
- A small picnic is a must as there are no nearby eateries. The park has a picnic area.
Berry Springs Nature Park Hours
- Call up the center to know if the pools are open for swimming as the pools can be closed in times of crocodile sightings.
How To reach Berry Springs Nature Park by Public Transport
- Rent a Car or Bike to reach the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Berry Springs Nature Park
25.56% of people who visit Darwin include Berry Springs Nature Park in their plan
93.55% of people start their Berry Springs Nature Park visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Berry Springs Nature Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berry Springs Nature Park