Crocosaurus CoveCurrently Closed
- Address: 58 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-889817522
- Ticket Price: 35 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Crocosaurus Cove - Review
If you love crocodiles and would love to see the magnanimous beasts up close, the Crocosaurus Cove is the place for you.
- Entering the crocodile pong in a glass cage to see the beats at nose distance.
A must if you want to get a wildlife adrenaline pump and a good story to tell for years to come!
Crocosaurus Cove Information
- Do carry a change of clothes.
Crocosaurus Cove Ticket Prices
Cage of Death:
- 1 Person/Single Cage – $165.00pp (includes full day entry)
- 2 People/Double Cage – $125.00pp (includes full day entry)
Big Croc Feed Experience:
- Adult – $79
- Senior – $69
- Child (4-15yrs) – $48
- Adult – $35
- Senior – $28
- Child (4-15yrs) – $23
- Infant (0-3yrs) – Free
- Family 1 (1A,2C) – $76.95
- Family 2 (2A,1C) – $88.35
- Family 3 (2A,2C) – $110.20
- Family 4 (2A,3C) – $132.00
How To reach Crocosaurus Cove by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest Bus stop is at Mitchell 178
- Bus number- 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 28, OL1, OL2
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Crocosaurus Cove
95% of people who visit Darwin include Crocosaurus Cove in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.13% of people start their Crocosaurus Cove visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Crocosaurus Cove
92.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crocosaurus Cove
Crocosaurus Cove Map
Crocosaurus Cove Trips
Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin Reviews
My son and I did the tour. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend doing this. Great close up view of the crocodiles. We got to hold a baby croc and lots of snakes and lizards. Both of us had an amazing day. Would do it again.
We had a great time in the Cage of Death. Initially it was hard to see Axel as the sun was shining on a part of his enclosure so even underwater there was a lot of glare coming off the shiny metal. However once he moved over closer to the cage we were able to see him really clearly.
great experience, especially for the kids. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. we were quite doubtful but decided to explore as it was in the middle of the city, and it was absolutely worth it. good variety of reptiles too.
I don't like wild animal in small cages, but they do try to do the best for the animals... Nice place to study the looks of a crocodile.
Awesome big ass scary crocks and the dunk tank in the water with them while feeding. A great weekend hangout for the family. Reasonable prices too!