Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin
About Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin
Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 58 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800, Australia
Ticket Price: 35 AUD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you love crocodiles and would love to see the magnanimous beasts up close, the Crocosaurus Cove is the place for you.
- Entering the crocodile pong in a glass cage to see the beats at nose distance.
A must if you want to get a wildlife adrenaline pump and a good story to tell for years to come!
Crocosaurus Cove Information
- Do carry a change of clothes.
Crocosaurus Cove Ticket Prices
Cage of Death:
- 1 Person/Single Cage – $165.00pp (includes full day entry)
- 2 People/Double Cage – $125.00pp (includes full day entry)
Big Croc Feed Experience:
- Adult – $79
- Senior – $69
- Child (4-15yrs) – $48
- Adult – $35
- Senior – $28
- Child (4-15yrs) – $23
- Infant (0-3yrs) – Free
- Family 1 (1A,2C) – $76.95
- Family 2 (2A,1C) – $88.35
- Family 3 (2A,2C) – $110.20
- Family 4 (2A,3C) – $132.00
How To reach Crocosaurus Cove by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest Bus stop is at Mitchell 178
- Bus number- 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 28, OL1, OL2
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin Reviews - Write a Review
Crocosaurus, Darwin city. Saw all the animals today. Just awesome and was just inches away from the crocs. Being a Papua New Guinean visitor, I will never forget this experience. Just gold !!!
Good family friendly day out. Photos for holding baby crocs were good but expensive. Maybe a cheaper option to just airdrop to your phone would be a good option.
Very clean and all animals are kept in clean and tidy environments. We got a photo with a baby croc and the girl who did it went above and beyond to make it a memory our family wont forget. Our 2 year old loved seeing all the "Dinosaurs"
Fabulous Day!! Loved the Cage of Death experience and all the Feedings. The Keepers were great and the Cafe staff were extra helpful. The Crocs are awesome!! Highly recommended
Crocodiles in a swimming pool..... what a pity.... one of female worker is soooooo gorgeous!!! She is the attraction!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation
- Spirit Of Darwin Harbour Cruises From $65 Kids Under 8 Eat For Free!
- Museum & Art Gallery Of The Northern Territory
- Botanic Gardens
- Hilton Hotel
- Adelaide River Cruises
- Darwin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Darwin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Darwin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Darwin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Darwin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Darwin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Darwin