Crocosaurus CoveCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 58 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-889817522
- Ticket Price: 35 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Crocosaurus Cove - Review
If you love crocodiles and would love to see the magnanimous beasts up close, the Crocosaurus Cove is the place for you.
- Entering the crocodile pong in a glass cage to see the beats at nose distance.
A must if you want to get a wildlife adrenaline pump and a good story to tell for years to come!
Crocosaurus Cove Information
- Do carry a change of clothes.
Crocosaurus Cove Ticket Prices
Cage of Death:
- 1 Person/Single Cage – $165.00pp (includes full day entry)
- 2 People/Double Cage – $125.00pp (includes full day entry)
Big Croc Feed Experience:
- Adult – $79
- Senior – $69
- Child (4-15yrs) – $48
- Adult – $35
- Senior – $28
- Child (4-15yrs) – $23
- Infant (0-3yrs) – Free
- Family 1 (1A,2C) – $76.95
- Family 2 (2A,1C) – $88.35
- Family 3 (2A,2C) – $110.20
- Family 4 (2A,3C) – $132.00
How To reach Crocosaurus Cove by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest Bus stop is at Mitchell 178
- Bus number- 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 28, OL1, OL2
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Crocosaurus Cove
95% of people who visit Darwin include Crocosaurus Cove in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.13% of people start their Crocosaurus Cove visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Crocosaurus Cove
92.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crocosaurus Cove
Crocosaurus Cove Map
Crocosaurus Cove Trips
Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin Reviews
great experience, especially for the kids. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. we were quite doubtful but decided to explore as it was in the middle of the city, and it was absolutely worth it. good variety of reptiles too.
A great experience in the centre of town. Well thought out and diverse displays with a free same day reentry. Public feedings with an educational commentary is done well with interative elements. Well worth the entry price.
Great fun and good learning experience, got to hold and learn about many reptiles that I would never see anywhere else in Australia. The cage of death was good but better to go there in the hotter months as the crocs will be more active.
How incredible are these cool creatures. Wow I booked a V.I.P encounter to feed the croc and wow literally is all I have to say. The staff were fun, knowledgeable and really loved what they did. I really hope every one takes time out to see this place when your traveling to Darwin , the top end....
Really good value for money, for the basic entry fee you are able to feed the crocs as well as hold one of the baby ones. If you want to see them feeding the big ones they also do two free shows a day. As well as the crocodiles there is a large reptile habitat that has a plethora of snakes and lizards. The staff there are all friendly and are more than willing to engage with you and spend a fair amount of time answering all your questions. Well worth a visit if you are in Darwin, $35 is a steal in comparison to many to other attractions around Australia.
All QuestionsCrocosaurus cove
- Discovery Nightclub
- Bicentennial Park
- Crowne Plaza Darwin
- Darwin Entertainment Centre
- Tims Surf And Turf
- Parliament House
- Spirit Of Darwin Harbour Cruises From Doller 65 Kids Under 8 Eat For Free!
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Lake Alexander
- Australian Aviation Heritage Centre
- Indo-pacific Marine
- Howard Springs Nature Park
- The National Trust
- Piccadilly Caravan Park
- Lackham Museum Of Agriculture And Rural Life Trust
- Pursuits Corporate Entertainment
- Lacock Abbey Country House
- Lacock Photography
- Pettifox Sea Charters
- Polruan Holidays
- Shambellie House Museum Of Costume
- Colin Carruthers
- Historic Scotland
- Sweetheart Abbey - Historic Scotland
- J&M Blurton Limited
- Focus On Fitness