Events and Festivals in Darwin
- Darwin festival: This 18 day fest that happens in August celebrates this vivacious city with dance, music and frolic. Be a part of this electric atmosphere that fills Darwin up with performers and artistes from all over the world.
- Sea Breeze Festival: The Sea Breeze festival happens in May. The Entry is free and the festival goes on in true Darwin spirit for 8 days that are full of talented performances and delicious Al-Fresco treats.
Trip plans for Darwin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Darwin
Darwin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Darwin
Save 7%Small-Group Litchfield National Park Day Trip from Darwin76 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs 30 Mins
Spend a day in the outback on a small-group tour to Litchfield National Park from Darwin. From giant termite mounds to rugged...
Save 7%Katherine Day Tour from Darwin including Katherine Gorge Cruise132 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
A spectacular Katherine Gorge day tour is one of the many unforgettable experiences available to you in the Top End in Austra...
Save 7%3-Day 4WD Small-Group Litchfield and Kakadu Camping Adventure42 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
Experience the rugged beauty of the Australian outback on a three-day 4WD camping safari to Litchfield and Kakadu national pa...
Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin39 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
This day trip combines all the best parts of Litchfield National Park; including Jumping Crocodiles, Waterfalls, Termite Moun...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Broome
- Events & Festivals in Alice Springs
- Events & Festivals in Uluru
- Events & Festivals in Port Douglas
- Events & Festivals in Cairns
- Events & Festivals in Exmouth