How to Reach Darwin
- By Air: Darwin Airport is strategically connected to major cities around the world by airlines such as Qantas airways, Tiger Airways, Virgin Australia etc. One can find many convenient options to reach the hotels like shuttle service and taxis.
- By Train: The Ghan train runs on the Adelaide—Alice Springs-Darwin route twice a week and is the only rail link that connects Darwin to the rest of Australia.
- By Bus: Greyhound Bus services connect Darwin to Alice Springs and further to Broome with daily coaches.
- By Car : Car is the best way to get around in Darwin. You can rent a car or drive in through the Stuart highway that connects Darwin to the rest of this vast nation.
- By Bus : Darwin Bus runs buses within the city. The schedules are convenient and most of the city is connected through its routes. It makes sense to buy a show and go ticket that entitles you for unlimited rides for a fee of Australian dollar $5.
- By Cycle: A flat city as it is, cycling in Darwin will not tire you. Cycling paths make it convenient to pedal around this pretty city. Bike rentals are cheap and plenty.