Nightcliff JettyCurrently Open
- Address: Darwin, Northern Territory 0810, Australia Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids
The Nightcliff Jetty is one of the most serene low profile places in Darwin. The beautiful jetty which extends into the sea is a rare combination of all things good- sea breeze, spectacular view and a serene and tranquil environment.
A must if you love to explore intimate spaces in a city.
Nightcliff Jetty Travel Tips
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments. The place is a must for picnic!
- The nearby area is ideal for biking and walking through.
Nightcliff Jetty Hours
- The jetty can be visited any time of the day although late afternoons or evenings are preferred.
How to Reach Nightcliff Jetty
- Bus: The nearest Bus stop is at George 303
- Bus Number - 6
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Darwin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darwin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nightcliff Jetty Address: Darwin, Northern Territory 0810, Australia
- Time required to visit Nightcliff Jetty: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.09% of people who visit Darwin include Nightcliff Jetty in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.44% of people start their Nightcliff Jetty visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nightcliff Jetty
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nightcliff Jetty
People normally club together Australian Aviation Heritage Centre and Mindil Beach while planning their visit to Nightcliff Jetty.