Dassia Beach1966 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dassia, Greece Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Picnic Spot, Scuba, Snorkeling
Awarded a Blue Flag for cleanliness, Dassia Beach is a perfect weekend getaway for travelers. Its pebbled nature makes this beach different from other sea beaches on Corfu’s east coast. If you are going with your family, you can enjoy a nice picnic on the beach. Being away from the busy roads of the town and the shallow water near the shore, the beach is perfect for kids to enjoy their own fun time. Otherwise, you can rent a sun bed or an umbrella to enjoy the sun under the shed. If water sports is your cup of tea, the sea lets you enjoy water skiing, scuba diving, paragliding and boating. Boats like banana boats and ringos are available on rent.
Dassia Beach Travel Tips
- You can carry food basket.
- Make sure you don’t throw the waste on the beach.
- Apply sunscreen to avoid getting tanned under the sun.
- Sun beds, umbrellas are available on rent.
- For watersports, banana boats and ringos are available.
Dassia Beach Hours
- It is a natural attraction; you can visit the place any time of the day.
How to Reach Dassia Beach
- By car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dassia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dassia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dassia Beach Address: Dassia, Greece
- Dassia Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Dassia Beach(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dassia Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Dassia include Dassia Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.24% of people start their Dassia Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dassia Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dassia Beach
People normally club together Panagia Kassopitra Church and Corfu Mountain Bike Shop while planning their visit to Dassia Beach.