How to Reach Dassia - The Easiest Way to Reach Dassia
- By air: The nearest airport to Dassia is Corfu “Ioannis Kapodistrias” airport. Flights from Preveza and many other islands like Heraklion Zakinthos, Kithyra and Kefalonia come to this airport. From the airport, hired taxis and cabs are available to reach Dassia.
- By boat: Direct ferries connecting to/ from Bari, Ancona, Venice and Brindsi comes to Corfu island. From the dock, you can hire a car or a taxi to reach Dassia.
- By car: Private cars are always available to move around the city.
- By bicycle/ motorbikes: If you are looking for the most convenient mode of transportation, hire a bicycle or motorbike to reach Dassia.
- On foot: As most of the attractions are located nearby, you can explore Dassia on foot.
Are you looking for a Dassia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Dassia
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Dassia. The most preferred mode of transport in Dassia is Walking.
Average distance: 3.75 km Average time: 11.75 min
Walking 40%Walking 6 min Overall average time for 1 kms 6 min
Car 40%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min
How to Reach Dassia from Nearby Cities
|Corfu to Dassia||10.83 km||10 mins|
- How to reach Palaiokastritsa
- How to reach Pelekas
- How to reach Corfu
- How to reach Kassiopi
- How to reach Agios Georgios
- How to reach Sidari
- How to reach Marathias
- How to reach Igoumenitsa
- How to reach Kavos
- How to reach Athens
- How to reach Delphi
- How to reach Santorini
- How to reach Mykonos
- How to reach Chania
- How to reach Lindos