Are you looking for what to do in Dassia?
PLACES TO SEE
- Dassia Beach: It is the perfect destination to spend a weekend afternoon with family. The best part of this beach is its cleanliness for which it has been awarded a Blue Flag.
- Coastal Road: Heaven for shopaholics, this region is said to be the best region to buy souvenirs in Dassia.
- Viva Bar: If your heart melts for cocktails, this is the place you should head to!
- Corfu Mountainbike Shop: It is the best shop to hire a motorbike in Dassia.
THINGS TO DO
- Malibu Summer Club: This place is famous for enjoying summer mornings in Corfu. You can enjoy games like volleyball or you can enjoy the sun by just lying down under the umbrellas.
- Corfu Boat Hire: Go for a cruise trip with this organization to enjoy the stunning view of the coast.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dassia and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dassia getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dassia with confidence.