Best Time To Visit Dauphin Island
Dauphin Island is characterized by a humid subtropical climate with mild winters and hot, humid summers. The average annual temperature is around 20 degree Celsius and a significant amount of rainfall is received all through the year.
- Winter: December to February is winter season and temperatures are usually around 10 – 12 degree Celsius during this period. Normal rainfall is expected during these months.
- Spring: March and April have a pleasant weather and all the natural beauty of the island comes into full bloom during this period.
- Summer: May to September has a hot weather with temperatures ranging around 25 – 26 degree Celsius. There is a very slight increase in the precipitation levels during this period and combined with the heat, makes the weather very humid.
- Fall: The mercury takes a plunge in October and stays a bit cool to indicate the arrival of winter season. The temperature is around 16 degree Celsius during this time.
Dauphin Island is a destination that can be ideally visited anytime of the year. As rainfall levels remain constant and there is no drastic change in temperature, thus all months are good enough for a visit. The winter months may though prove to be a little chilly at times, so December to February can be skipped. Spring and Summers are usually the peak season for Dauphin Islands.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 60 0
Maximum rain recorded in Dauphin Island is 3019.35 mm in January and December.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Dauphin Island is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Dauphin Island is June.
Least humid month in Dauphin Island is March.
- Best time to visit The Estuarium in Dauphin Island