Daylesford Museum86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Vincent Street Daylesford 3460, Australia Map
- Timings: 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-35348145
- Ticket Price: 4 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Art Gallery, Museums, Family And Kids
A small but interesting museum down in Vincent Street. It was established in 1971 and has about 800 sq. mtrs. of interior display. Daylesford being actively involved in the Gold rush, the museum has an extensive collection of local memorabilia and artefacts, a yard display of local agricultural, mining and sawmilling machinery. It has also a detailed collection of archival photos from during this period which teaches a great deal about the history and evolution if the place.
Daylesford Museum Travel Tips
- Group visits and visits during public holidays only by prior appointments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Daylesford Museum
- Adults: $4
- Children: $1
Daylesford Museum Hours
- Open on Weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays: 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
How to Reach Daylesford Museum
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive or walk here if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daylesford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daylesford and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Daylesford Museum Address: 100 Vincent Street Daylesford 3460, Australia
- Daylesford Museum Contact Number: +61-35348145
- Daylesford Museum Timing: 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm
- Daylesford Museum Price: 4 AUD
- Best time to visit Daylesford Museum(preferred time): 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Daylesford Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.83% of people who visit Daylesford include Daylesford Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
80% of people start their Daylesford Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Daylesford Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Daylesford Museum
People normally club together Convent Gallery and Alchemy Therapies while planning their visit to Daylesford Museum.