Daylesford Spa Country Railway48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Daylesford Railway Station, Off Raglan Street, Daylesford, Victoria 3460, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-353481759
- Ticket Price: 9 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Train Ride
The Daylesford railway line was actually opened during the Victorian Era in the 1880s but with the passage of time the service deteriorated and line was replaced with a road coach. It is only in the late 1990 the railway service between Daylesford and a nearby hamlet of Musk commenced. Later in 1997 it was extended till Bullarto. Today it’s a tourist railway line that runs from Daylesford to Bullarto every Sunday. There’s also a special train named Silver Streak Champagne train that runs on first Saturday of every month. The Silver Streak offers food and beverages inside the train during the one hour return trip. In the future the officials are planning to extend the line up to Carlsruhe. They also run a market nearby that opens every Sunday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- For Services on Sunday till Bullarto: Adult: single $9, return $15, Child: single $7, return $13, Family: return $35.
- For services on Sunday till musk: Adult: single $6, return $10, Child: single $5, return $8, Family: return $25.
- For Silver Streak Champagne Train: Adult: $45, Teenagers: $30, Children (age 5-20): $20
- Prices inclusive of a return trip and food & beverages on the train.
Daylesford Spa Country Railway Hours
- The Silver streak Champagne Train runs every first Saturday of each month at 5.30pm and returns by 7.00pm.
- For a detailed train schedule refer website.
How to Reach Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive or walk here if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daylesford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daylesford and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.18% of people who visit Daylesford include Daylesford Spa Country Railway in their plan
50% of people start their Daylesford Spa Country Railway visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Daylesford Spa Country Railway
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Daylesford Spa Country Railway