Daylesford Sunday MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Daylesford Railway Station, 18 Raglan Street, Daylesford, Victoria, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-353483503
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The Sunday market in Daylesford near the railway station is one of the best flea markets in town. A perfect place to rub shoulders with the locals and buy things for cheap. From old books to spare parts of cars, local produce, clothing, accessories & collectibles. You can even pre book a stall if you want to sell something.
Daylesford Sunday Market Travel Tips
- Come on or before 6.30 am if you need to pre book a stall site.
Entrance Ticket Details For Daylesford Sunday Market
- Stall can be pre booked.
- The fees are:$35 pre-booked stall.$30 base stall free.$110 regular monthly fee.
How to Reach Daylesford Sunday Market
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive or walk here if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daylesford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daylesford and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.91% of people who visit Daylesford include Daylesford Sunday Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Daylesford Sunday Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Daylesford Sunday Market
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Daylesford Sunday Market