How to Reach Daylesford, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Daylesford
- By Train: There are many trains to Ballan from Southern Cross station. However from Ballan you need to take a taxi to Daylesford. It takes about 25 min to reach there.
- By Road:There are two roads to get to Daylesford from Melbourne. Take Calder highway (A79) to Woodend, then take a road to Trentham (C318). Take right onto C317 road to Daylesford.Take western highway M8 to the turnoff on the western of Ballan. Here you turn right onto the C141 road to Daylesford.
- By Road: The town area being small, most of the places can be visited by foot.Only for a few attractions you would need a car which is readily available in many car rentals near Convent gallery.
Are you looking for a Daylesford travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Daylesford
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Daylesford. The most preferred mode of transport in Daylesford is Walking.
Average distance: 4.6 km Average time: 16.15 min
Walking 50%Walking 20 min Overall average time for 1 kms 20 min
Car 50%Driving 11 min Walking 1.3 min Overall average time for 8.2 kms 12.3 min
How to Reach Daylesford from Nearby Cities
|Ballarat to Daylesford||38.18 km||38 mins|
- How to reach Mount Clear
- How to reach Mt Macedon
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Bells Beach
- How to reach Yarck
- How to reach Skenes Creek
- How to reach Apollo Bay
- How to reach Leongatha South
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast
- How to reach Exmouth