Are you looking for what to do in Daylesford?
PLACES TO SEE
There are very few tourist attractions as most of Daylesford’s tourism comprises of Spa’s as the entire place is known as a Spa Country. Plan your trip accordingly.
- Spas: Being named a Spa country there are a lot of Spa’s and massage centres in Daylesford, Few of them being Shakti Massage, Alchemy therapies, Daylesford Day Spa and many more.
- Springs: About 80% of Australia’s spring waters are located in and around this region. The Daylesford Hepburn Spring reserve are a must watch – the regions main tourist attraction.
- Lake Daylesford: A very cowboy-ish feel makes this a favourite barbeque and picnic spot.
- Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens: Built on an extinct volcano, this garden changes color startlingly season to season.
- Museum & Gallery: The Daylesford Museum and the Convent gallery are two places that house some fine collections of art and artefacts. Surely worth a visit.
WHERE TO BE
- Daylesford Wine Tours: A mini-bus tour out to local wineries is a good way to check out the surrounding region. The travel guides are cool people.
- Secret Forest Walks: GPS Programmed tours that you can undertake all on your own through the Wombat forest.
- Daylesford Spa Country Railway: A 9kilometer ride on a 1950s railcar.
Below we have a list of things to do in Daylesford and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Daylesford getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Daylesford with confidence.