Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue
- Address: 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL, United States
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
The winner of many a Winston Cup championships, Dale Earnhardt Sr. was at the peak of his NASCAR career when a freak car crash during the final lap of the Daytona 500 killed him on February 18, 2001. In his memory, a statue was erected outside the Daytona International Speedway (where he died). The 9 feet tall statue stands on a large Number 3 (his car's designation). He’s seen holding a winner’s trophy, it was one thing he treasured the most. The 1,200-pound statue was built by sculptor John Lajba and was unveiled in the year 2002.
Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue Travel Tips
- It is recommended to visit the place between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How to Reach Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue
- 2325 Int'l Speedway Ib bus stop
- 2380 Int'l Speedway Ob bus stop
- Isb & Williamson Eb bus stop
- Int'l Speedway & Target Ob bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daytona Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daytona Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.53% of people who visit Daytona Beach include Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.72% of people start their Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue
58.97% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue