Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach
About Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach
Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1801 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, United States
Ticket Price: 17 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 10.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, Entertainment, Race Track, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are a race car sport fanatic, you have to head over to the Daytona International Speedway! It is the home of DAYTONA 500- ‘The Great American Race’. The DAYTONA 500 is the biggest, richest and most prestigious race in America and annually kicks off the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. If you cannot catch an actual race in action, the Daytona International Speedway also gives guided tours of their speedway- with choices ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Daytona International Speedway Information
- Check out their official website for race schedule.
Daytona International Speedway Ticket Prices
- 30 Minutes tour: Adults USD 17, Kids 6-12 USD 11, Kids under 5: Free
- 90 Minutes tour: Adults USD 24, Kids 6-12 USD 18, Kids under 5: Free
- 3 Hours tour: USD 50
Daytona International Speedway Opening and Closing Hours
- 30 Minutes tour: Tours run daily at 11:30AM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, 4PM
- 90 Minutes tour: Tours run daily between 10AM to 3PM every hour, on the hour
- 3 Hours tour: Tours run on select Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 1PM to 4 PM
How To reach Daytona International Speedway by Public Transport
- 2325 Int'l Speedway Ib bus stop
- 2380 Int'l Speedway Ob bus stop
- Isb & Williamson Eb bus stop
- Int'l Speedway & Target Ob bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Daytona Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daytona Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach Reviews - Write a Review
We went on the tour (the all in tour). We were taken to the infield, and walked around, we walked to the winners row platform, was able to see the pit area, but were not able to get near it. There were some cars running and they sounded great. Love to hear the engines run. We were taken up in the stands to see from there, again the cars that were running made it worth while. At the end of the tour we were taken to the little museum they had set up. It was very interesting to see and learn about Daytona beach racing, and how it progressed into the Daytona raceway.
A must go when visiting Florida! Huge place with large tours available. Lots of great history and tons of exhibits. Prices are really good for a place this large and busy. Slightly disappointing that you had to schedule a ride a long. I feel like those should always be available. Also only one Richard Petty item for sale and it was a stock photo of him. How are you not gonna honor one of the hugest faves in NASCAR and racing!? Need more merchandise on him. But got some breathtaking photos and videos!
Took the 90 minute tour. One of the best tours entertainment tours I've ever had. Money well spent. Definitely not what I expected yet glad we made with work.
Loved it!! The tour was awesome and we even had the chance to observe some training laps. Highly recommendable. They offer military discount for tours.
Would be nice to see some additional vendors for the many rv shows each year. Maybe accessories and the such. Nice faculty and facility!
- Nearby Attractions
- Beach Street
- Manatee Island
- Speed Park Motorsports
- Joyland Amusements
- Schnebly Recreation Center
- City Island Tennis Center
- Wright Flyer Sculpture
- St George Coptic Orthodox Church
- Westminster By The Sea Presbyterian Church
- Community United Methodist Church
- Daytona Beach Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Daytona Beach
- What to See in 48 Hours in Daytona Beach
- What to See in 72 Hours in Daytona Beach
- How to Spend 5 Days in Daytona Beach
- How to Spend 6 Days in Daytona Beach
- How to Spend 7 Days in Daytona Beach