Daytona International Speedway961 Votes Currently Open
If you are a race car sport fanatic, you have to head over to the Daytona International Speedway! It is the home of DAYTONA 500- ‘The Great American Race’. The DAYTONA 500 is the biggest, richest and most prestigious race in America and annually kicks off the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. If you cannot catch an actual race in action, the Daytona International Speedway also gives guided tours of their speedway- with choices ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Daytona International Speedway Travel Tips
- Check out their official website for race schedule.
Entrance Ticket Details For Daytona International Speedway
- 30 Minutes tour: Adults USD 17, Kids 6-12 USD 11, Kids under 5: Free
- 90 Minutes tour: Adults USD 24, Kids 6-12 USD 18, Kids under 5: Free
- 3 Hours tour: USD 50
Daytona International Speedway Hours
- 30 Minutes tour: Tours run daily at 11:30AM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, 4PM
- 90 Minutes tour: Tours run daily between 10AM to 3PM every hour, on the hour
- 3 Hours tour: Tours run on select Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 1PM to 4 PM
How to Reach Daytona International Speedway
- 2325 Int'l Speedway Ib bus stop
- 2380 Int'l Speedway Ob bus stop
- Isb & Williamson Eb bus stop
- Int'l Speedway & Target Ob bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daytona Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daytona Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Daytona Beach include Daytona International Speedway in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.64% of people start their Daytona International Speedway visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Daytona International Speedway
92.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Daytona International Speedway