Events and Festivals in Daytona Beach
- Daytona 500: Termed ‘the Great American Race’. It is the biggest, richest and most prestigious race in America and annually kicks off the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Takes place in the month of February.
- Daytona Bike Week: World's largest motorcycle event! Generally takes place in March. Over 500,000 motorcycle enthusiasts ride down the historic Main Street and Beach Street. Also features street festivals, concerts, bike shows, motorcycle races, rallies and manufacture showcases.
- Biketoberfest: Generally held the weekend immediately following Columbus Day, nearly 125,000 motorcyclists roll into the Daytona Beach to participate in this event. Festivities includes motorcycle shows and rallies, scenic rides along A1A and other historic roadways, live music, racing at Daytona International Speedway and even vendors selling everything related to bikes- from latest motorcycle models to bike parts and accessories.
- Daytona Blues Festival: For the lovers of music and R&B, this festival is a three day event featuring up-and-coming as well as nationally known blues artists. Takes place at the Jackie Robinson Ball Park.
- Other events that you should check out while in Daytona Beach are the Oceanfront Bandshell free summer concerts, Halifax Arts Festival, Daytona Beach Film Festival and the Greek Festival.
Trip plans for Daytona Beach
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Daytona Beach
Richard Petty Race Car Ride-Along Program at Daytona International Speedway7 Reviews
Duration: 30 Mins
Ride shotgun in a real NASCAR race car at Daytona International Speedway! With a professional instructor as your trusted driv...Book Now
Save 6%Junior Race Car Ride-Along Program at Daytona International Speedway2 Reviews
Duration: 30 Mins
Enjoy unforgettable racing thrills at Daytona International Speedway, home to the world-famous DAYTONA 500! Perfect for kids ...
Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway3 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Think you can handle white-knuckled, heart-pounding speed just like the pros? Then head to the Daytona International Speedway...Book Now
Save 9%Orlando MCO Airport to Daytona Beach ShuttleNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Daily Schedule between Orlando Int'l Airport to DOTS terminal in Daytona Beach FL with stop option in Deltona and ...
- Events & Festivals in Flagler Beach
- Events & Festivals in Cassadaga
- Events & Festivals in Deland
- Events & Festivals in Deltona
- Events & Festivals in Lake Monroe
- Events & Festivals in Winter Springs