Events and Festivals in Daytona Beach
- Daytona 500: Termed ‘the Great American Race’. It is the biggest, richest and most prestigious race in America and annually kicks off the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Takes place in the month of February.
- Daytona Bike Week: World's largest motorcycle event! Generally takes place in March. Over 500,000 motorcycle enthusiasts ride down the historic Main Street and Beach Street. Also features street festivals, concerts, bike shows, motorcycle races, rallies and manufacture showcases.
- Biketoberfest: Generally held the weekend immediately following Columbus Day, nearly 125,000 motorcyclists roll into the Daytona Beach to participate in this event. Festivities includes motorcycle shows and rallies, scenic rides along A1A and other historic roadways, live music, racing at Daytona International Speedway and even vendors selling everything related to bikes- from latest motorcycle models to bike parts and accessories.
- Daytona Blues Festival: For the lovers of music and R&B, this festival is a three day event featuring up-and-coming as well as nationally known blues artists. Takes place at the Jackie Robinson Ball Park.
- Other events that you should check out while in Daytona Beach are the Oceanfront Bandshell free summer concerts, Halifax Arts Festival, Daytona Beach Film Festival and the Greek Festival.
Trip plans for Daytona Beach