A fun place to visit, for the young and old alike, the Sun Splash Park is spread across 4 acres. It features:
- Interactive water fountains where you can have a splash!
- Decorative walkways
- Picnic areas
- Shaded playground
- Beach access ramps
- Outdoor showers
- Coca-Cola-sponsored ‘cool zone’
Sun Splash Park Travel Tips
- Don't forget to carry a change of clothes.
- Do apply sun screen.
- Pack a picnic basket and have a memorable picnic with your loved ones.
Sun Splash Park Hours
- Water fountain is open daily March 1st through November 30th: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Reach Sun Splash Park
- A1a & Braddock bus stop
- A1a & Goodall bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Daytona Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Daytona Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.87% of people who visit Daytona Beach include Sun Splash Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.5% of people start their Sun Splash Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Sun Splash Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sun Splash Park
Sun Splash Park Reviews & Ratings
Does the Splash Park have any storm damage that has not neen repaired? Is it open to the public nowAnswer Report Abuse