Are you looking for what to do in Daytona Beach?
- Daytona International Speedway: Home of Daytona 500. A must visit for race car enthusiasts! Don't forget to check out the Dale Earnhardt Sr. Statue erected outside the speedway.
- Ponce de Leon Lighthouse: A National Historic Landmark offering stunning views. There is a museum within the lighthouse.
- Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier: A premiere entertainment centre in Daytona Beach. Lined with restaurants and shops. Houses a Ferris wheel.
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory: One of the things to do in Daytona Beach is take a tour of the Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory.
- The Daytona Flea and Farmer’s Market: Voted one of the "Top 5 Markets in the Country" by USA Weekend. Features over 1,000 booths, 600 vendors and 2.5 million visitors each year.
- Marine Science Centre: The Marine Science Centre is a research centre focusing on conservation and rehabilitation of sea turtles, sting rays and other marine life.
- Lighthouse Point Park: Spread across 52 acres, the Lighthouse Point Park is a perfect place for swimming, picnicking and hiking.
- Daytona Lagoon: A premiere waterpark and family entertainment centre in Daytona Beach.
- Museum of Arts and Sciences: The MOAS has on display Cuban and Florida art, American Fine and Decorative arts, European Fine and Decorative arts, pre-Columbian and African artefacts, American art, paintings, decorative arts and furniture, Pleistocene fossils and Florida history.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark: Has been host to many epic baseball games. Head over to catch a thrilling game in action.
- South Beach Street Historic District: A designated U.S. Historic district in Daytona Beach. Home to 154 historic buildings.
- Daytona Beach Bandshell: An open air beachside performance venue. Hosts free concerts during summers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Daytona Beach and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Daytona Beach getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Daytona Beach with confidence.