Broken Boot Gold Mine364 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Upper Main St, Deadwood, SD 57732, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6055781876
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Mine, Nature
This is a 100 year old mining site. Situated at the foot of a small mountain, this place is part of beautiful scenery. Here, an underground tour awaits you. So don a hard hat and walk the tunnels in search of gold, like they did in the days of Gold Rush. The tour is very informative. The guides are knowledgeable and friendly. Thy will tell you how the prospectors or their workers used to burn the midnight oil in hope of some gold ore to take back home. The stories are interesting and the well maintained site will take you back in time. This visit is both educational and fun!
- You Pan for Gold.
- Preserved mining tools of the past.
Broken Boot Gold Mine Travel Tips
- Wear two layers of clothing. The place is dusty.
- It is recommended that large groups reserve their visit in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Broken Boot Gold Mine
- Senior citizens: USD 4.50
- Students: USD 3.00
- Free for children under the age of 5.
- Panning for Gold: USD 7.00
Broken Boot Gold Mine Hours
- Tours take place every 30 minutes.
How to Reach Broken Boot Gold Mine
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Deadwood before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Deadwood and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.79% of people who visit Deadwood include Broken Boot Gold Mine in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.71% of people start their Broken Boot Gold Mine visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Broken Boot Gold Mine
65.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Broken Boot Gold Mine