Events and Festivals in Deadwood
- March: St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated at Deadwood with much aplomb.
- April: April witnesses the annual Deadwood Poker Shootout Tournament with players from all around the country visiting the city of Deadwood.
- June: June sees Wild Bill Days, a celebration of the famous town marshal with city-wide concerts and contests.
- July: Days of 76 events. Features a carnival, rodeo, arts and crafts, and performances.
- September: The Deadwood Jam is held in September with live musical performances.
- December: Christmas is a widely celebrated holiday in Deadwood.
Trip plans for Deadwood
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Deadwood
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Deadwood
- Events & Festivals in Rapid City
- Events & Festivals in Keystone
- Events & Festivals in Custer
- Events & Festivals in Devils Tower
- Events & Festivals in Badlands National Park
- Events & Festivals in Oelrichs