The Easiest Way to Reach Deadwood
HOW TO GET TO DEADWOOD
- By Air: The closest airport to the city is the Rapid City Regional Airport and is served by four major airlines namely Delta, United, Northwest and Allegiant. It’s an hour away from Deadwood.
- By Car: It’s easy to get to Deadwood from Rapid City by using US Route 14 A. Alternatively you can drive from Wyoming using I-90.
HOW TO GET AROUND DEADWOOD
- On Foot: You can easily travel to most of the city’s sights on foot. It will only be difficult for you during times when the city is plagued by snow storms.
- By Car: Driving through Deadwood is a great option. There isn’t much traffic and the street signs are clearly marked. Be careful during times of heavy snow though.
- By Trolley: Travelling by trolley is the cheapest way to travel through the city.