Mt Roosevelt MonumentCurrently Open
- Address: North of Deadwood, Deadwood, SD, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
The monument is called “The Friendship Tower”. It is a tribute given by a local sheriff to President Teddy Roosevelt. It is built upon the land where the two men spent most of their playtime in their boyhood. The location is scenic. The stretches of land on all 4 sides are green and beautiful. The tower is 32 feet tall. Stairs lead you to the top, from where you get a 360 degree view of the eye-watering scenery.
- Picnic tables
Mt Roosevelt Monument Travel Tips
- Restroom facility available.
- Carry drinking water bottles with you.
- The hike can be tiring for older people.
How to Reach Mt Roosevelt Monument
- Hire a taxi and then hike to the monument.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Deadwood before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Deadwood and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.92% of people who visit Deadwood include Mt Roosevelt Monument in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.29% of people start their Mt Roosevelt Monument visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mt Roosevelt Monument
82.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mt Roosevelt Monument