This is a popular nightlife destination. What is most special about it is that it’s both a museum and a bar. The theme of this place is Wild West. It will take you back to the time of the western legends. Artefacts and tools from the mining era are displayed in a creative manner. The place is very lively. The music complements the cowboy environment. The staff members are friendly. And the wine list is extensive. This is a great place to hang out at after a tiring day of touring.
- The Deadwood Social Club
- The Rooftop Bar
- The Cheesecakes
- The Poker Games
- Wild Bill’s death chair
- The Shooting of Wild Bill Hickok
Saloon No. 10 Travel Tips
- The place is mostly crowded, So the service might be slow.
Saloon No. 10 Hours
- Bill Hickok show:1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm
- Kids are allowed until 8:30pm.
How to Reach Saloon No. 10
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Deadwood before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Deadwood and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Saloon No. 10 Address: Saloon No.10, 657 Main St. Deadwood, SD, 57732, United States
- Saloon No. 10 Contact Number: +1-6055783346
- Saloon No. 10 Timing: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Best time to visit Saloon No. 10(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Time required to visit Saloon No. 10: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.14% of people who visit Deadwood include Saloon No. 10 in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
43.42% of people start their Saloon No. 10 visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Saloon No. 10
51.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saloon No. 10
People normally club together Gold Dust Casino and Mount Moriah Cemetery while planning their visit to Saloon No. 10.