This is a premium winter sports destination. You can go skiing or snowboarding. The Ski school teaches you how to. There are packages available for people of all ages. The staff members are friendly, dependable and professional. The activities are for people of all ages and skill levels. The courses are plenty and the equipments are top notch. The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful. The Terry Peak stands 7100ft tall. The adventurous lot will never get enough of this place. Expect to be thrilled!
- Trails and Lifts
- Terrain park
- Stewart Lodge
- Nevada Gulch Lodge
Terry Peak Ski Area Travel Tips
- Go early to avoid rush.
- Carry your health Certificate with you.
- Sunscreen, Lip Balm and loads of warm clothes are a must.
Entrance Ticket Details For Terry Peak Ski Area
- The price mentioned above is only for the lift. A detailed price chart of the lifts is available on the official website.
- Details for the seasonal pass are available on the official website.
- For equipment rental refer to the official website.
Terry Peak Ski Area Hours
- Open during winters only.
- The Equipment Rental Shop opens at 8:00am, an hour before the lifts start operating.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Deadwood before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Deadwood and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Terry Peak Ski Area Address: Terry Peak Ski Area, 21120 Stewart Slope Rd., Lead, SD 57754 , Deadwood, United States
- Terry Peak Ski Area Contact Number: +1-6055842165
- Terry Peak Ski Area Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Terry Peak Ski Area Price: 53 USD
- Best time to visit Terry Peak Ski Area(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Terry Peak Ski Area: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.91% of people who visit Deadwood include Terry Peak Ski Area in their plan
95% of people start their Terry Peak Ski Area visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terry Peak Ski Area