Are you looking for what to do in Deadwood?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Adams House: Take a tour through this perfectly-preserved Queen Anne-style mansion built in the 1892 for a dose of history and culture. One of the best tourist attractions the city has to offer.
- Adams Museum: Giving you an insight into the history of Black Hills, this museum, which is one of the most educational places to visit, houses some priceless artefacts that will educate and inspire you and your family.
- Mount Moriah Cemetery: There’s nothing creepy about this cemetery. It’s the resting place of the famous cowboys of the Wild West including Wild Bill and Calamity Jane. It also offers stunning views of the town. A definite part of your itineraries.
- Historic Old Town: If you want to load up on Deadwood memorabilia and are looking for interesting things to do, this is the place to be. The old buildings are sure to transport you back in time!
- Broken Boot Gold Mine: A historic gold mining area that’s going to give you all the information you’d need on the area’s mining history. One of the activities to do here is to learn how to pan for gold!
- Boot Hill Tour: A tourist guide will take you sightseeing on a journey through Deadwood’s history. An absolutely informative tour!
- Blacktail Horseback Tours: Want to experience an informative tour on horseback? This is your best bet! A travel guide will help you experience Deadwood’s history cowboy-style!
- Kevin Costner’s Original Deadwood Tour: A bus tour of Deadwood that gives you all the information you’d need about the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Deadwood and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Deadwood getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Deadwood with confidence.