Devil's Golf CourseCurrently Open
- Address: Devils Golf Course Death Valley National Park, California, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, Golf Course, Nature
The Devil's Golf course is the most visited place in the Death Valley National Park. The golf course is originally a wide area of land with salt ridges and formations that spread over it. The magic of this place is that it was once famous for its salt pools that eventually dried up. Plenty of attempts were made to recreate salt pools but all in vein, until one salt pool 6 feet wide and 8 feet deep naturally occurred. If you’re looking for something different, an out of the world experience, the Devil's golf course is a recommended visit for you.
Devil's Golf Course Travel Tips
- There are a couple of salt pools at the devil's golf course. however they are very tough to find.
- Take careful steps while walking around the area. a slip or may cause severe bruises.
How to Reach Devil's Golf Course
- Bus: Shoshone bus stop
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- StageCoach Hotel & Casino
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.4% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Devil's Golf Course in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
63.53% of people start their Devil's Golf Course visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Devil's Golf Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devil's Golf Course