Furnace Creek Visitor CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: Furnace Creek Visitor Center, Death Valley National Park Furnace Creek, CA 92328, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7607863200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Educational Site, Exhibition
The Furnace Creek Visitor Center is a museum with a wide display of informative stuff relevant to Death Valley's geology, history, plants, and animals. There are Rangers at the center to answer any queries or questions. The center also screens videos that explain different stories related to the park. If you need to grab more information about the Death Valley National Park, the Furnace Creek Visitor Center can prove to be of great help.
Furnace Creek Visitor Center Travel Tips
- Tours are available to the center.
- Ticket prices to the center are not available.
- The center has a large gift store.
How to Reach Furnace Creek Visitor Center
- You can rent a car or hire a taxi to the place.
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- Stage Coach Hotel & Casino
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.46% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Furnace Creek Visitor Center in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Furnace Creek Visitor Center visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Furnace Creek Visitor Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Furnace Creek Visitor Center