Golden CanyonCurrently Open
- Address: Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Canyon, Nature
Golden Canyon - Review
The Golden Canyon attainted its form, shape and beauty over the years by deposits. The exquisite view at the canyon completely justifies the name it entitled. The canyon is a shot gorge that breaks into sandstone rocks of gleaming colors like orange, red, gold, etc. the walk along the golden canyon is pretty easy.
Golden Canyon Information
- It’s an easy walk at the canyon.
- Wear proper hiking shoes on a trip to the canyon.
- Visit the canyon during sunrise or sunset.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
How To reach Golden Canyon by Public Transport
- Bus: Shoshone
Restaurants Near Golden Canyon
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- KC's OUTPOST eatery and saloon
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Golden Canyon
90.72% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Golden Canyon in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.68% of people start their Golden Canyon visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Golden Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Canyon
Golden Canyon Trips
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Death Valley National Park from Iowa CityBy: Guest User
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Death Valley National Park from BarringtonBy: Guest User