Golden Canyon, Death Valley National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Canyon, Nature
About Golden Canyon, Death Valley National Park
The Golden Canyon attainted its form, shape and beauty over the years by deposits. The exquisite view at the canyon completely justifies the name it entitled. The canyon is a shot gorge that breaks into sandstone rocks of gleaming colors like orange, red, gold, etc. the walk along the golden canyon is pretty easy.
Golden Canyon Information
- It’s an easy walk at the canyon.
- Wear proper hiking shoes on a trip to the canyon.
- Visit the canyon during sunrise or sunset.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
How To reach Golden Canyon by Public Transport
- Bus: Shoshone
Restaurants Near Golden Canyon
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- KC's OUTPOST eatery and saloon
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Golden Canyon
95% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Golden Canyon in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.35% of people start their Golden Canyon visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Golden Canyon
94.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Canyon