Golden CanyonCurrently Open
- Address: Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Canyon, Nature
The Golden Canyon attainted its form, shape and beauty over the years by deposits. The exquisite view at the canyon completely justifies the name it entitled. The canyon is a shot gorge that breaks into sandstone rocks of gleaming colors like orange, red, gold, etc. the walk along the golden canyon is pretty easy.
Golden Canyon Travel Tips
- It’s an easy walk at the canyon.
- Wear proper hiking shoes on a trip to the canyon.
- Visit the canyon during sunrise or sunset.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
How to Reach Golden Canyon
- Bus: Shoshone
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- KC's OUTPOST eatery and saloon
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.53% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Golden Canyon in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.68% of people start their Golden Canyon visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Golden Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Canyon