Harmony Borax Works plays a vital role in the history of the Death Valley National Park. It is a short shop located near the Furnace Creek with a relevant display of the mining history of the valley. A visit to this shop is indeed worth the time as it is extremely informative and interesting.
Harmony Borax Works Travel Tips
- Ticket prices and timings are not available.
- The hike to the Harmony Borax Works is pretty easy.
- Wear appropriate footwear for the hike.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- The area is sort of warm carry a bottle of sunscreen as well.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.29% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Harmony Borax Works in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.5% of people start their Harmony Borax Works visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Harmony Borax Works
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harmony Borax Works