Panamint MountainsCurrently Open
- Address: Panamint Range Death Valley National Park, California, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point
The Panamint Mountains referred as the the Telescope Peak is sure to make you feel like you are on the sets of a film as it was a backdrop to the sci-fi/fantasy film which included the Star Trek. The Panamints are the western ranges that contribute to geological facts of the Death Valley. To get the better of the mountain range one could hike to the peak and enjoy the breathtaking view along the way and at the top. The mountain range is also home to mining sites.
Panamint Mountains Travel Tips
- Look for the bighorn sheep on the mountain range.
- Wear appropriate footwear for the hike.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- The area is sort of warm carry a bottle of sunscreen as well.
How to Reach Panamint Mountains
- Train: Trona Railway Co
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- Trails Drive In
- Esparza Family Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Panamint Mountains Address: Panamint Range Death Valley National Park, California, USA, United States
- Panamint Mountains Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Panamint Mountains: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.99% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Panamint Mountains in their plan
95% of people start their Panamint Mountains visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Panamint Mountains