Salt CreekCurrently Open
- Address: Death Valley National Park, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Desert, Nature
Enjoy the fabulous view while strolling along this trail. The highlight of this creek is the pupfish and other desert creatures. The salt creek is like a breath of fresh air in the dry desert. It is a flowing stream replete with vegetation. The creek is more like a symbol of life in the dry desert. After all the hiking you are sure to love the beauty of this place.
Salt Creek Travel Tips
- Pay a visit to this place towards the end of your trip to the Death Valley.
- The pupfish is only visible when there is water in the stream.
- The boardwalk along the creek would be for about a mile.
How to Reach Salt Creek
- You can rent a car or hire a taxi to the place.
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- StageCoach Hotel & Casino
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.54% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Salt Creek in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.33% of people start their Salt Creek visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Salt Creek
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Salt Creek