Twenty Mule Team CanyonCurrently Open
- Address: Death Valley, 4 mi south of Furnace Creek, Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Canyon, Nature
On a visit to the Death Valley National Park you definitely cannot miss out on the hike of the Twenty Mule Team Canyon. The canyon is a perfect place for an easy hike and is also good to capture photographs. a much recommended visit in the Death valley.
Twenty Mule Team Canyon Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable footwear for the walk to the point.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
How to Reach Twenty Mule Team Canyon
- Bus: Shoshone bus stop
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel
- StageCoach Hotel & Casino
- MEL'S DINER
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Death Valley National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Death Valley National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.6% of people who visit Death Valley National Park include Twenty Mule Team Canyon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.69% of people start their Twenty Mule Team Canyon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Twenty Mule Team Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Twenty Mule Team Canyon