Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water ParkCurrently Closed
Also known as Aquaticum Debrecen Termal es wellness, drop in for a relaxing sauna, a therapeutic massage or splash in the water park!
- Children below 3 years of age have free entry with the adults (one child with one adult).
- The given ticket price is for all day access to the park including Mediterranean baths thermal baths sauna.
- The combined all day ticket for Mediterranean baths sauna 3400 HUF.
- The ticket for Mediterranean pleasure baths lasts for a visit duration of two hours 2140 HUF and from 3rd hour 16 HUF/min.
- Children and senior citizens have concession in entry fee.
- The ticket for Sauna lasting for two hours is 1550 HUF and from 3rd hour 7 HUF/min.
- Rented Car
- Palma Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Debrecen include Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.82% of people start their Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park
Very good with small children. A bit pricey for the size. The sauna level is excellent.
Great SPA and the aqua park. There are many slides, pools, and a few waterfalls. The price is not big, and staff is hospitable. If you travel with a child, the place is a must to visit.
Great place for familys! We had lots of fun.
The baths are nice and the prices are affordable. The bathing pools are at european standard. Unfortunately, rarely any staff speaks English.
I've been here two days in a row. Because of a roumanian holiday the place was over crowded. They sold more tickets than available sunbeds - even more than the entire capacity. This is the reason for my two stars. Overall I would think of a three to four stars. They served same menus in both of the days I visited them. Also, in the first day I felt the water colder than announced.