Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park424 Votes Currently Open
Debrecen Zoo and Amusement is located on a Natural Reserve Forest culture park. The garden presents over 1300 specimens of 160 animal species. A fascinating zoo and an amusement park with non-stop entertainment, drop in for great fun! Today this Zoo has produced an experiential learning of the demonstration sites and as much as possible resemblance to the original habitat of the animals, satisfying natural needs of the species present.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Travel Tips
- Car parking is available.
- Guided tours are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
- Ticket price includes entry to amusement park but every ride has separate tickets.
- Children, students and senior citizens have concession in entry fee.
- Group discounts are available.
- Guided tour has separate charges.
- Children (3 years) / Children above 3 years old: 1000 EUR
- Student / Student's ticket:
- Seniors (70 years old) / Retired (70 years of age): 1200 HUF
How to Reach Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
- Rented Car
- Tram line 1
- Palma Etterem
- Victoria Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Debrecen include Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
58.75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
People normally club together Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park and Calico Jack Pub while planning their visit to Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park.