Debrecen Zoo And Amusement ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Ady Endre ut 1, Debrecen H-4032, Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-52310065
- Ticket Price: 1600 HUF
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Wildlife Safari, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park - Review
Debrecen Zoo and Amusement is located on a Natural Reserve Forest culture park. The garden presents over 1300 specimens of 160 animal species. A fascinating zoo and an amusement park with non-stop entertainment, drop in for great fun! Today this Zoo has produced an experiential learning of the demonstration sites and as much as possible resemblance to the original habitat of the animals, satisfying natural needs of the species present.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Information
- Car parking is available.
- Guided tours are available.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Ticket price includes entry to amusement park but every ride has separate tickets.
- Children, students and senior citizens have concession in entry fee.
- Group discounts are available.
- Guided tour has separate charges.
- Children (3 years) / Children above 3 years old: 1000 EUR
- Student / Student's ticket:
- Seniors (70 years old) / Retired (70 years of age): 1200 HUF
How To reach Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park by Public Transport
- Rented Car
- Tram line 1
Restaurants Near Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
- Palma Etterem
- Victoria Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
95% of people who visit Debrecen include Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
58.75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
People normally club together Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park and Calico Jack Pub while planning their visit to Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Trips
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park, Debrecen Reviews
This is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours. There's a wide variety o animals (tigers, lions, hippos, giraffes...) and they seem quite well kept.
Visited only the Zoo. Not many animals, most of them couldn't see because it was warm and they were hididing inside where they cannot be seen. Clean animals well taken care of.
The zoo is very nice. The amusement parc is really in a retro style.
The park itself is clean and well-proportioned. If you have a child, the place is a must to visit in the town.
Peaceful small zoo and we had an amazing guide teaching us about the animals as individuals.