Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park, Debrecen
About Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park, Debrecen
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park, Debrecen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ady Endre ut 1, Debrecen H-4032, Hungary
Ticket Price: 1600 HUF
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Wildlife Safari, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Debrecen Zoo and Amusement is located on a Natural Reserve Forest culture park. The garden presents over 1300 specimens of 160 animal species. A fascinating zoo and an amusement park with non-stop entertainment, drop in for great fun! Today this Zoo has produced an experiential learning of the demonstration sites and as much as possible resemblance to the original habitat of the animals, satisfying natural needs of the species present.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Information
- Car parking is available.
- Guided tours are available.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Ticket price includes entry to amusement park but every ride has separate tickets.
- Children, students and senior citizens have concession in entry fee.
- Group discounts are available.
- Guided tour has separate charges.
- Children (3 years) / Children above 3 years old: 1000 EUR
- Student / Student's ticket:
- Seniors (70 years old) / Retired (70 years of age): 1200 HUF
How To reach Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park by Public Transport
- Rented Car
- Tram line 1
Restaurants Near Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park
- Palma Etterem
- Victoria Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Debrecen Zoo And Amusement Park, Debrecen Reviews - Write a Review
We had a lovely time with the family at Debrecen Zoo! I especially loved the spider monkeys and the giraffes :)
Nice zoo, but half of this zoo is horrible. Old amusement park looks like park from horror, Some strange little buildings from commune times and road to goats is frightening. Old bottles, metal elements of constructions and.......... RAILS NEAR GOATS... I gave 3 stars because little tiger is so cute and I like man who gave milk to tiger, he is real animal lover and everybody watched him playing with tiger. Second half of this zoo is very good, in enter to the zoo animals live in good to live catwalks.
This place is one of the oldest amusement park in Hungary. The zoo was updated but not the amusement park. It has a retro rollercoster and things to do. Good for little kids.
It's an avarage Zoo for a smaller city. You can easily spend 2 hours here but no more. Some parts of the animal park are very exciting, but for the most part it's enjoyable only for kids.
It was difficult to find an entrance, as there were no road signs directing into the zoo, neither for drivers, no for pedestrians. Zoo is small and non-convenient. However it's surrounded by very nice and beautiful park and sport playgrounds which may be worth to be visited.
- Nearby Attractions
- Nagyerdei Jegpalya
- Lovarda Kulturalis Es Konferencia Kozpont
- Nagyerdei Viztorony
- Debrecen Railway Station Crossing
- Apollo Mozi
- Kerekerdo Elmenypark
- Debrecen International Airport
- Debrecen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Debrecen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Debrecen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Debrecen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Debrecen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Debrecen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Debrecen