Reformed CollegeCurrently Open
- Address: 4024 Debrecen Piac u. 20, Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-52511400
- Ticket Price: 800 HUF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , University
The oldest educational institution in Hungary, the reformed college dates back to 1538 and has immense educational, historical and political importance in Hungary.
It is the historic site where the government of Hungarian revolution assembled in 1848-49 and the prayer hall of the college was also the birthplace of democratic Hungary.
The college library, the prayer hall, the Oratorium and the Exhibition of School History and Religious Art are worth observing.
Reformed College Travel Tips
- Audio guide is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Reformed College
- Student/Retired 400 Ft; Family (max 2 Adult und 4 Children) 1900 Ft.
- Travel Guide in Hungarian weekday 3000 Ft; Saturday 4000 Ft; Travel Guide on Monday 4000 Ft; Saturday 5000 Ft.
- Audioguide 500 Ft; Foto Ticket 200 Ft; Video Ticket 1600 Ft; Pedagogy 500 Ft.
How to Reach Reformed College
- Rented Car
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.94% of people who visit Debrecen include Reformed College in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.94% of people start their Reformed College visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Reformed College
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Reformed College
People normally club together Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park and Deri Museum while planning their visit to Reformed College.