The Great Reformed Church757 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Debrecen, Kossuth tér, 4026 Hungary
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-52412694
- Ticket Price: 400 HUF
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Memorial, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Cathedral
The original structure dates back to 12th century and is one of the most significant church buildings of Hungary. The Saint Andrew Church was later constructed in 15th century. Though a large complex, it was destroyed in 16th century by fire. The church was thus renovated repeatedly.
The great church has a seating capacity of 1800 is rightly considered as a local landmark.
Attractions within the church include:
- Kossuth Memorial
- Model Show
- Pulpit Table of the Lord
- Visitor’s Tower
- John Calvin Gallery
The Great Reformed Church Travel Tips
- The church is closed during the mass and service timings.
- On weekends, although the exhibition is closed, the church can be visited.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Great Reformed Church
- Students have concession in entry fee.
The Great Reformed Church Hours
- Guided tours are conducted between 10 am to 1 pm.
- The exhibition is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
How to Reach The Great Reformed Church
- Rented Car
- On Foot
- Barabas Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Debrecen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Debrecen and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Debrecen include The Great Reformed Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.08% of people start their The Great Reformed Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Great Reformed Church
70.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Great Reformed Church
People normally club together Hortobagy National Park and Big Forest Aquarium, Mediterranean Spa, Water Park while planning their visit to The Great Reformed Church.