Battery Park18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Clinton St, Delaware City, DE 19706, USA, United States Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park, Family And Kids
Battery Park in Delaware City is a famous museum in the city. Located at the Battery which is situated in the southern tip of Manhattan Island in the New York City this 25-acre big park is a centre of attraction of the city. The beautiful surrounding of the park consisting of different flora and fauna makes it look attractive. The park has a walking pathway which is decorated beautifully with small trees and shrubs. The other attractions of the park include a water fountain in the middle of the park. The park has a playground attached that often attracts kids.
How to Reach Battery Park
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Battery Park Address: Clinton St, Delaware City, DE 19706, USA, United States
- Time required to visit Battery Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.07% of people who visit Delaware City include Battery Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.78% of people start their Battery Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Battery Park
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Battery Park
People normally club together Mount Salem Uame Church and Ebenezer United Methodist Church while planning their visit to Battery Park.