Agrasen Ki Baoli1184 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hailey Road, Near Diwanchand Imaging Centre, K G Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
One of the ancient stepwells in India, the Agrasen ki Baoli is situated in the midst of the bustling city of New Delhi. Located close to the famous Jantar Mantar observatory, this well is deep and rectangular in shape. The construction dates are unknown, but it most likely dates to the mid 1300s. A new appreciation for these wells come both from renewed cultural and architectural pride, but also in realizing that the ancient system of holding water still makes a lot of sense. A perfect place for history buffs to wonder at the ancient architecture, this baoli is also quite famous with the love birds during evening time.
Agrasen Ki Baoli Travel Tips
- If you love photography, this place is definitely for you. You can show your photography skills and click photographs with perfect background.
How to Reach Agrasen Ki Baoli
- By Metro: Nearest Metro station: Barakhamba Metro Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Delhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Delhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.44% of people who visit Delhi include Agrasen Ki Baoli in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.45% of people start their Agrasen Ki Baoli visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Agrasen Ki Baoli
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Agrasen Ki Baoli
Agrasen Ki Baoli Reviews & Ratings
Ticket price of agrsen ki baoliAnswer Report Abuse
How much is the ticket of Agrasen Ki baoli. we want to bring a group of 40 Sr. Citizens locallyAnswer Report Abuse
The stepwell (Baoli) has no entry fee, so you can visit the place for free !Report Abuse