Dilli HaatCurrently Open
- Address: Dilli Haat, West Kidwai Nagar, Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1124629365
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Arts And Crafts
One of the most visited places in Delhi, Dilli Haat offers a unique cultural experience to those who visit it. Built on the concept of open air shopping village, this place incorporates the handicrafts and the cuisine from various sections and regions of India. Located in the heart of the city, Dilli haat is spread over a spacious six-acre area, and is built with an imaginative landscaping, creative planning keeping in view the traditional village architectural style that produces the perfect ambience for a Haat or market place. Inside this haat, the visitors walk on the pavedstone paths and brickwork skillfully interspersed with grass, flowering shrubs and towering eucalyptus trees, plus a play corner for children. Be ready for a lot of shopping and eating a lot of Indian authentic cuisine here. Foreigners who visit Delhi, love to visit this place.
Dilli Haat Travel Tips
- Dilli Haat Shopping provides a full exotic variety in shopping products that includes handlooms, handicrafts, woodcarvings, camel hide footwear, drapery, fabric made clothing, gems, beads ornaments etc.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dilli Haat
- Foreigners: Rs 50
- Children: Rs 10
How to Reach Dilli Haat
- Nearest Metro station: INA Metro station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Delhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Delhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.49% of people who visit Delhi include Dilli Haat in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.57% of people start their Dilli Haat visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dilli Haat
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dilli Haat