Indraprastha ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Ring Road, Grand Trunk Rd, Block A, Ganga Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Indraprastha Park - Review
The Indraprastha Park located on the Outer Ring Road is a huge and famous park located in Delhi. The Indraprastha Park delhi is spread over an enormous 85 acres and consists of a food court, an amphitheatre and a small park inside for young children. The park is great for going on enjoyable picnics with friends and family.Couples also come in romantic mood in this park. In 2007, a World Peace Stupa was inaugurated in the park by the monks and nuns of Nipponzan Myohoji, the Lt. Governor of Delhi and His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. It is a beautiful stupa which should definitely be seen on your visit here. Easy accessibility by local transports like metro, bus and train make it ideal for a visit.
Indraprastha Park Information
- Indraprastha Park Delhi timings: Open for 24-hrs.
Indraprastha Park Ticket Prices
- Indraprastha Park in Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi: Entry is free
How To reach Indraprastha Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 261, 306 and others stop at Nizamuddin Road Bridge bus station.
- By Train: Hazrat Nizamuddin train station is a short walk away.
- Distance Between Indraprastha Metro Station To Indraprastha Park - By Road 7 Mins (2 Km 864 Mtrs).
Things to Know Before Visiting Indraprastha Park
1.85% of people who visit Delhi include Indraprastha Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60% of people start their Indraprastha Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Indraprastha Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Indraprastha Park