Jhandewalan TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Jhandewalan Devi Mandir Marg, Block E, Jhandewalan Extension, Jhandewalan, Near Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +9111-23539977
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
About Jhandewalan Temple, Delhi
Jhandewalan Temple is dedicated to the Maa Aadi Shakti (avatar of the goddess Durga). Located at Jhandewalan Street on way to Karol Bagh, Delhi, this temple is visited by a lot of devotees throughout the year. According to the oral records, this temple and the surrounding area was said to have been situated in the hill area. When this position was excavated, the sanctum of goddess was originated and hence a temple was built here. The temple has been a popular religious site for Hindus. The place attracts lakhs of devotees during Navratri, when a special puja is conducted there.
Jhandewalan Temple Information
- Follow Hindu rituals to enter the temple.
Jhandewalan Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- The temple remains open on Sunday, Tuesday and in the afternoon of Astami.
How To reach Jhandewalan Temple by Public Transport
- Nearest Metro station: Jhandewalan Metro station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Delhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Delhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jhandewalan Temple
2.16% of people who visit Delhi include Jhandewalan Temple in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
49.87% of people start their Jhandewalan Temple visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jhandewalan Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jhandewalan Temple
Jhandewalan Temple Map
Jhandewalan Temple Trips
Jhandewalan Temple, Delhi Reviews
Every indian must visit this place in his/her life. This place is so peaceful that a day is gone without knowing. You got so much involved in the feelings of God that you will forget all your tension's. Staff and management is too good, they will treat you like their family members.
Every indian must visit this place in his/her life. This place is so peaceful that a day is gone without knowing.You got so much involved in the feelings of God that you will forget all your tension's. Staff and management is too good, they will treat you like their family members.
If you want peace of mind then visit this temple. Very beautiful temple of Ma Sherawali.
My experience was quite good..Too much traffic,no parking,some good shops at nearest location.But overall mandir is too good.
This is a place where Maa Aadhi Shakti shown very pleasant darshan to her bhakts.
All QuestionsJhandewalan temple
- Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church
- Grace Nicholson Building
- Caltech Library System
- Stillpoint The Center For Christian Spirituality
- Zeppelin Modeling And Acting Talent Agency
- Harvest Time Fellowship Ministries
- First Baptist Church
- Maple Shade Township Library
- Hopewell United Methodist Church
- Rose De Lumiere
- Soldier's Monument
- Belmont Missionary Baptist Church
- New Hope Presbyterian Church
- Grace Harbor Community Church
- Capone's Pool Parlor