Kingdom Of Dreams GurgaonCurrently Closed
What makes Kingdom of Dreams an interesting attraction to visit is that this is India’s only live entertainment, leisure destination. Kingdom of Dreams is insanely fun. The entertainment destination has been fully operational since September 18th, 2010 after being inaugurated on January 29th, 2010.
The culture and cuisine sections are integral parts of the entire experience, thereby becoming among the largest attractions in the city.
- The Nautanki Mahal: It is an 800+ seat auditorium that is designed to replicate the look of a palace and hosts various Indian and International productions.
- Showsaa Theatre: It is a 350-seat amphitheatre replete with a soaring tent. Most productions based on Indian mythology are staged here.
- Culture Gully: One can find art and handicrafts; it also houses theme-based restaurants that serve delicious cuisine.
If the centre wasn’t spectacular enough, Shah Rukh Khan signed up as the brand ambassador for Kingdom of Dreams in 2010. Other celebrities, including Oscar winner AR Rahman performed the official theme song of the Commonwealth Games at the complex to a packed audience.
- Ticket counter opens at 11:00 am.
- Credit cards are accepted here.
- The weekend prices are INR 599 per person.
- Rs.2999 per person (Diamond) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.3999 per person (Diamond) on weekends
- Rs.2499 per person (Platinum) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.2999 per person (Platinum) on weekends
- Rs.1999 per person (Gold) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.2499 per person (Gold) on weekends
- Rs.1499 per person (Silver) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.1999 per person (Silver) on weekends
- Rs.1199 per person (Value) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.1299 per person (Value) on weekends
- Rs.1099 per person (Economy) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.1199 per person (Economy) on weekends
- Rs.1249 per person (Bronze) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.1499 per person (Bronze) on weekends
- Rs.600 per person (culture gully) on weekdays (Tue-Fri)
- Rs.700 per person (culture gully) on weekends
- Timings would depend upon the shows.
- Metro- IFFCO Metro Station, HuDA city centre
- Cafe Kingdom
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Delhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Delhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.91% of people who visit Delhi include Kingdom Of Dreams Gurgaon in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50.91% of people start their Kingdom Of Dreams Gurgaon visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kingdom Of Dreams Gurgaon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingdom Of Dreams Gurgaon