Shankar's International Doll's Museum416 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4, Nehru House, Bahadur Shah Zafar Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1123316970
- Ticket Price: 15 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Family And Kids
The International Doll’s Museum in Delhi is a dreamland for children who associate dolls with the world of fantasy. However, this museum gives a historical showcasing to the variety and nature of dolls from across the world. With a variety of dolls that ranges from tacky Spanish bullfighting figurines to graceful Japanese geisha dolls, this cutesy but engaging museum has 6500 dolls from 85 countries, from Brazil to Japan. Definitely worth a visit if you are travelling to Delhi with your kids!
Shankar's International Doll's Museum Travel Tips
- There are also special displays besides a representative collection from the over 150 kinds of authentic Indian costume dolls made at the Dolls Workshop attached to the Museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shankar's International Doll's Museum
- Children: Rs 5
Shankar's International Doll's Museum Hours
- The Museum observes Mondays as weekly holiday, besides three National and festive holidays.
How to Reach Shankar's International Doll's Museum
- By Metro: Nearest Metro station: Pragati Maidan metro station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Delhi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Delhi and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.6% of people who visit Delhi include Shankar's International Doll's Museum in their plan
50% of people start their Shankar's International Doll's Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shankar's International Doll's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shankar's International Doll's Museum