How to Reach Delphi
HOW TO GET TO DELPHI
It’s common to travel to Delphi via Athens, though you may also arrive there by buses from other town.
- By Air: The closest airport is Athens International Airport, about 200 km away.
- By Taxi: Renting a taxi, or your own car in Athens for the day to take to Delphi is also common.
- By Bus: From Athens, the three hour bus ride costs EUR 15 - EUR 20. From Italy, buses leave from Patras.
HOW TO GET AROUND DELPHI
- By Foot: The village and the ruins site are both small enough that walking is convenient.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily available in the village.
|Athens to Delphi||146.36 km||2 hours 26 mins|
|Tinos to Delphi||311.31 km||5 hours 11 mins|
|Fira to Delphi||387.73 km||6 hours 27 mins|
|Ankara to Delphi||1160.02 km||19 hours 20 mins|
|Leopoldov to Delphi||1164.35 km||19 hours 24 mins|
|Cairo to Delphi||1280.84 km||21 hours 20 mins|
|Florence to Delphi||1378.41 km||22 hours 58 mins|
|Prague to Delphi||1513.87 km||25 hours 13 mins|
|Munich to Delphi||1587.09 km||26 hours 27 mins|
|Milan to Delphi||1656.38 km||27 hours 36 mins|