How to Reach Delphi
HOW TO GET TO DELPHI
It’s common to travel to Delphi via Athens, though you may also arrive there by buses from other town.
- By Air: The closest airport is Athens International Airport, about 200 km away.
- By Taxi: Renting a taxi, or your own car in Athens for the day to take to Delphi is also common.
- By Bus: From Athens, the three hour bus ride costs EUR 15 - EUR 20. From Italy, buses leave from Patras.
HOW TO GET AROUND DELPHI
- By Foot: The village and the ruins site are both small enough that walking is convenient.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily available in the village.