Davis Clothing Co.
About Davis Clothing Co., Delta
Overview of Davis Clothing Co.
Walking past the city of Delta, you will come across Davis Clothing Co.. Davis Clothing Co. is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Delta.
More about Delta
Try the best Delta trip planner to visit this Davis Clothing Co. as well as many others.
Your worry of where to stay in Delta is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Delta like Rodeway Inn Delta, Days Inn - Delta and Riverwood Inn.
Getting around Davis Clothing Co., Delta
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 4 minutes, covering a distance of 2.65 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 12.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 1.87 Kilometre and it will take around 22 minutes.
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 0.74 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 1 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.4 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 5 minutes.
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 1.34 Kilometre costing USD 9 and the duration of the trip will be 1 minutes.Walk
You can reach Fort Uncompahgre on foot. The distance is 1.17 Kilometre and it will take around 14 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Davis Clothing Co., Delta
Wonderful service from everyone here! My husband and son bought straw hats which were shaped however they wanted. Great products and service. Its a small but unique store, really captures the western feeling!
Great place to rent tuxedos and suits. Wide variety, affordable pricing.
Loved the western clothing selection and that it is family owned and operated.
Bradford Davis, the proprietor of this long standing clothing store, custom fit and shaped a hat for me in less than 10 minutes. This is the place for big hats and rugged work wear. Also like stepping back in time, as the original building still has marks on the floor from when a drunk rode his horse through the store on a dare, circa 1920.
Awesome store. owner is very likable. He assisted me in my wedding and got me and my best man into a great looking Tuxes. Prices fair and reasonable.
- Other Attractions
- Confederation Centre Of The Arts
- Province House National Historic Site Of Canada
- St. Dunstan's Basilica
- Charlottetown Founders Hall
- The Links At Crowbush Cove
- Red Shores Racetrack And Casino
- Victoria Park
- Beaconsfield Historic House
- Fanning Bank
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Confederation Centre Of The Arts
- Hotels Near Province House National Historic Site Of Canada
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. Dunstan's Basilica
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ardgowan
- 5 Star Hotels Near Charlottetown Founders Hall
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Links At Crowbush Cove
- Budget Hotels Near Red Shores Racetrack And Casino
- 5 Star Hotels Near Victoria Park
- Hotels Near Beaconsfield Historic House
- Budget Hotels Near Fanning Bank
- City Tripplans
- 9 Day Trip to San Diego, Monterey, Delta from Manteca
- 8 Day Trip to San Diego, Monterey, Delta from Manteca
- 2 Days Trip to delta
- 4 Days Trip to delta
- 1 Day Trip to delta
- 8 Day Trip to San Diego, Delta, Monterey from Manteca
- 3 Day Trip to Delta from Manteca
- 3 Days Trip to delta
- 9 Day Trip to Mesa Verde National Park, Española, Silverton, Delta, Grants, Grand Canyon National Park from Bountiful